Ralph Cangiano, DDS
Dr. Ralph Cangiano, who recently retired, was one of the original founders of Long Island Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He and Dr. Leonard Hoffman started the practice in 1972 in Mineola.
- Received DDS Degree at New York University College of Dentistry in 1968
- Resident In Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Lincoln Hospital, Bronx, NY 1968-1971
- Board-Certified and Diplomate of The American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in 1972
Contact our Mineola or Port Washington Offices to Schedule an Appointment!
Dr. Ralph Cangiano is a member of the medical staffs of Winthrop University Hospital, Long Island Jewish Hillside Medical Center, and St. Francis Hospital. He is an Instructor in the Oral and Maxillofacial Residency Program at Nassau University Medical Center. In 2003, Dr. Cangiano was awarded a 30 Year Certificate of Distinguished Services by Winthrop University Hospital.
Dr. Ralph Cangiano is a member of the following:
- American Dental Association
- The Dental Society of The State of New York
- The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- The New York State Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Diplomate of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology