Lawrence Becker, DMD
Dr. Lawrence Becker joined Long Island Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery after completing his residency training at Long Island Jewish Medical Center in 1993. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Colgate University in 1985 and his Doctorate in Dental Medicine from the University of Connecticut in 1989. Dr. Becker is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the State University of New York at Stony Brook, School of Dental Medicine and he teaches Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery to Residents at Long Island Jewish Medical Center.
- DMD — University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine. 1989
- Residency — Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery; Long Island Jewish Medical Center. 1989-1993
- Board-Certified Diplomate; American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 1995, Re-certified 2003.
Contact our Mineola or Port Washington Offices to Schedule an Appointment!
Dr. Becker practices the full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery including Dentoalveolar Surgery, Implant and Bone Graft Reconstructive Surgery, Orthognathic and Reconstructive Jaw Surgery and Facial Trauma and TMJ Surgery. His special interests lie in the areas of Implant and Bone Graft Reconstruction and Dentoalveolar Surgery. Dr. Becker maintains active Medical Staff appointments at NYU Winthrop University Hospital, Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Nassau University Medical Center and St. Francis Hospital.
Dr. Becker is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Dental Society of the State of New York
- Nassau County Dental Society
- New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons