Dr. Scott Fauvell started with the practice after completion of his Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Training at Nassau University Medical Center. Prior to his surgery training Dr. Fauvell completed two years in the General Practice Residency at the same institution. The second year was as a full time Attending in the General Practice Residency where he continued as both a practitioner and teacher in a heavily based Restorative, Prosthodontic, Cosmetic and Implant dentistry program.
- BS — Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- DDS — New York University College of Dentistry
- Residency in General Practice Dentistry at Nassau University Medical Center
- Residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Nassau University Medical Center
- Board Certified and Diplomate of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Contact our Mineola or Port Washington Offices to Schedule an Appointment!
Dr. Fauvell continues to practice full scope Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in both the office and hospital setting.
He currently is a member of multiple organizations.
- American Dental Association
- Nassau County Dental Society
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
He maintains staff privileges at many of the local hospitals.
- NYU Winthrop Hospital (Winthrop University Hospital)
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- St. Francis Hospital.